CyberData VoIP v3 Paging Server
October 28, 2013
Posted by on
The CyberData VoIP v3 Paging Server allows a single SIP phone extension to access up to a 100 multicast zones and to connect to an analog overhead paging system. The VoIP paging server is powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE) or a power adapter (not included) with a MSRP of $499.
- Web-based Administration
- Voice prompting
- Password-controlled zones
- Supports 600 Ohm output
- Page start relay contacts
- Remote amp fault sensor
- SIP RFC 3261 compatible
- Multicast output
- Two SIP endpoints (one for Night Ringer)
- DTMF control of zone selection
- Delayed Page Support
- Line-In connection for music
- Line-out connection to support analog Amps
- Connect Paging Server to Power source and Network
- Find/Change IP: Paging Server uses DHCP by default. CyberData provides a Discovery Utility (http://www.cyberdata.net/support/voip/VoIP_Discovery_Utility.zip) to help locate the device on the network and statically set the IP.
- Use Discovery Utility or web browser to connect to the Administration page (Default user: admin, Default password: admin)
- Update Firmware: v7.0.0
- Download Firmware Update (ZIP): http://www.cyberdata.net/products/voip/digitalanalog/pagingserverv3/drivers/700-uImage-pserver_nosig.zip
- Unzip file
- Apply Update: Upgrade Tab in the Web Administration, Click “Choose File” and locate the extracted firmware file and click “Submit”
- Paging Server will reboot when upload is complete
Paging with Lync
- Home: Allows you to change the Device Name, Username, Password, lists Current Settings and allows for the Import or Export of the Configuration.
- Device Config: Assign Device’s Multicast Address, Miscellaneous Settings and the Ability to Test Audio, Multicast and Relay.
***Note: Device’s Multicast Address cannot be used for a Paging Group***
- Networking: Static or DHCP IP settings.
- SIP Config: SIP registration information.
- Nightringer: Secondary SIP registration information.
- Fault Detection: Triggers during a fault.
- PGROUPs Config: Configure Paging Group’s (0-99) Zone Number, Name, Multicast Address, Port, Security Code, TTL and enabled or disable Lineout port. ***Note: Paging Groups 0-24 (first page) has the Lineout box checked by default, to enable this feature the check had to be removed.***
- Audio Config: Upload custom audio files.
- Event Config: Send HTTP POST events to a remote server when actions occur.
- Autoprovisioning: Paging Server get its configuration from a remote server on startup or schedule.
- Update Firmware: Upgrade Device Firmware.